Calvin Correli is an artist, entrepreneur, and the CEO of a holistically focused, multi-million dollar software company called Simplero.
What we talked about
- The present of the present moment and how this influences gratitude
- Calvin shares his favourite story from Byron Katie
- What keeps us from being grateful
- Feeling sorry for yourself and how that is just a way to run away from [find in the podcast]
- Loving yourself and how it affects all the parts of your life and the upside down perspective Calvin gives to it
- Feeling grateful for the papers and plastic cards in your pocket that help you enjoy the benefits of modern life
- The story of Victor and the courage to live life to the fullest and be an inspiration even after having had an accident that left him in a wheelchair
His favorite Gratitude Quote
"The present moment is called present for a reason, it's because it's a gift"
Actionable tips to be GRATEFUL consistenly
- Take time to meditate and enjoy the present (your present)
- Think of what's keeping you from being grateful, what's making you non-grateful and choose to let it go
- Find out what benefits you might find in being a victim and choose to rise above them
- Calvin's website and Calvin's Show: http://calvincorreli.com