Aryeh Weinstein is such a great teacher a wise and talented one. He can explain deep concepts like humility and gratitude in a very simple to understand way, with great anecdotes that make a lot of sense.
What we talked about
- How gratitude relates to humility and Aryeh Weinstein’s brilliant definition of humility
- Focusing on others to get us out of ourselves and to get us happy
- What the Jewish spirituality teaches about gratitude and what rituals they have to engrave the sense of gratitude
- Living out of gratitude and how Aryeh sees it
- The thankfulness prayer Aryeh has started every day with for 30+ years
His favorite Gratitude Quote
I offer thanks to You,
living and eternal King,
for You have mercifully restored my soul within me;
Your faithfulness is great.
Actionable tips to be GRATEFUL consistenly
- The morning prayer from above
- Visit Aryeh's website and listen to his podcast here: http://beginningwithin.com