FOMO can steal our joy and gratitude, lets see what we can do about it.
- Amazing way to start my day.November 14, 2017 by deedreamz from United States
I'm from NYC. Where everyone's busy and rushing around getting to their next destination! I love listening to the pod cast on my way to work. It really puts my mind in the right head space where I enter work feeling grateful and ready to tackle my day with a smile on my face. Georgian is doing amazing things! Thank you for your consistent commitment to this empowering and mind shifting podcast Georgian !! <3 ????
- Life changing!!!! Thank you!!!!November 10, 2017 by Lusandalicious from South Africa
This podcast has changed my daily life. I see reasons to be grateful everywhere. My life is abundant and I am much more pleasant to be around!!
- Making gratitude relevant.September 21, 2017 by serenasystem from United States
The podcast isn't just about what gratitude is but it brings it back to practical reality with specific ideas of how to put this trait into practice. Thank you to the host for sharing his thoughts!
- Love the topic... Gratitude!September 7, 2017 by InspiredMoney.fm from United States
I love the whole concept of Georgian's show. I really appreciate the reminders to refocus on gratitude and not sweat the small stuff. Life is too short. Plus gratitude seems to open the doors to so many opportunities.
- Great Encouragement to Focus on Gratitude!September 6, 2017 by AllisonPathe from United States
I listen to this podcast every day as I walk my dog. The longer episodes are great, but the small 'gratitude reminders' are amazing. Georgian is a calm, encouraging presence that gives us great small tips to stay focused on making gratitude a habit - and gives us the HOW and WHY to do that. I love this podcast!
- Authentic and InspiringAugust 8, 2017 by authorEm from Philippines
Georgian, thank you for making this world a better place through your amazing podcast. I love your authenticity and I love this podcast too!
- Great Podcast, Awesome HostJuly 24, 2017 by RichardNeil from United States
What a brilliant concept for a podcast! I've listened to a few episodes now and I simply feel better each time I do. Let me also add that Georgian comes across as very authentic and sincere. I'm definitely a fan and will keep listening. ~ Rick
- Grateful for this podcast!July 13, 2017 by Malena39 from United States
So many interesting people with great stories!!! Truly inspiring.
- Great Initiative and from the heartJuly 2, 2017 by Podcast Passionado from Australia
This is brilliant - spreading the aweomsenss of Gratitude should happen more often. I like the longer interviews becasue the power of peoples stories is that we can resonate from different perspectives and learn from each and every human. Thanks Georgian for continually encouraging a state of gratitude.
- A must for people serious about happiness!June 29, 2017 by jjpalermo from United States
I am a BIG fan of this podcast! I listen to it at work every morning and it just propels my day into a positive direction carrying positive good feeling momentum. It gives me the perspective I need to support myself as I embark on this thing called "adulting". Gratitude takes my life to another level - literally. And thanks to the podcast I am provided stories and reminders to help me connect with the power of gratitude. Listen to this podcast for just three days and up to practice what you learn- and I PROMISE you will feel the immediate difference it makes in your life as well as the lives of those around you. ?? PHENOMENAL podcast!
- G is for Gratitude but it is for George too!June 27, 2017 by Pure Vie from United States
I am starting my gratitude attitude journey about one month ago and I came across George's podcast! He is the perfect emotional entrepreneur for me! From his voice, his words to his laugh, my gratitude journey is up to a good start. Every morning on my way to work, I listen to him and his guests. This is a very uplifting but also a great reminder about how life is good. I enjoyed hearing his honesty and his struggle about little thing in life that makes him human and I can relate. He seems that his figuring it out in the same time as me, I love it. On his longer podcast, his international guests shared their story and tips on gratitude. Love listening to worldwide/multicultural experiences. Way to give back to the world, George! I am grateful!
- Georgian - The Gratitude Podcast - 04 June 2017June 2, 2017 by JoolzinOz2007 from Australia
Inspirational stories, interviews, wise words and an excellent presentation of how Gratitude can enhance our lives. I listen every night to the past episodes and have connected with so many wonderful people across the world through the various social media channels. Thank you Georgian Benta for your work in this field, I have been inspired to take my calling forward to help with Cancer Charity fund raising and I had this calling whilst listening to one of your Podcast interviews with Lauren from AoG. Kind regards, Julie P. (Australia)
- AwesomeJune 1, 2017 by Snowwmman from United States
Thanks for the great inspiration
- Transcending the world with gratitudeMay 17, 2017 by Marty's mum from Australia
This is a podcast of gratitude, simplicity and power. Georgian is connecting the world to what it really means to be a human being. Thank you!
- I absolutely love the Gratitude Reminders!April 19, 2017 by Gumatias1988 from United States
Those are my favorite episodes. Please keep them coming! They're becoming part of my morning routine to get me ready for the day. It's short and sweet. Thanks!
- This Is a Gratitude Pill for the Non-Grateful PeopleApril 3, 2017 by Adam Urbanski from United States
"I'm NOT a greateful person" - reading this on your website made me chuckle, Georgian. "That's so me", I thought to myself. Instantly I knew I had to listen to your show. It's my "gratitude pill" for the not-so-grateful part of me. It's a quick and easy to listen to reminder how much my life is better when I practice being more grateful more often. Thank you for creating The Gratitude Podcast - I appreciate YOU!
- Incredible and Inspiring!March 10, 2017 by Brandon Gaille from United States
There is so much to be grateful in life. From my gratitude journal to listening to this podcast, what an uplifting way to celebrate life!
- Excellent podcast with a great goal!March 10, 2017 by DrMarcD from United States
Georgian has created a much needed podcast in this day and age. Every single one of us can benefit from focusing more time towards gratitude! It provides the centering feeling you get in yoga in a podcast that you can take with you wherever you go!
- Great ShowMarch 10, 2017 by Elaine Benoit from United States
I enjoyed Georgian interviewing Greg P. I loved the energy and the messages conveyed. Awesome show!
- Loving it :)February 22, 2017 by Happy ING customer from Australia
Great podcast with interviews of interesting people sharing practical ways to implement more gratitude into our lives :)
- thank youFebruary 5, 2017 by alisonrhodes from United Kingdom
this is a very listenable podcast. The guests are so diverse and yet all are generous with their ideas.Thank you for doing the work, please continue .
- Must listen! Jumpstart Your Day with an Attitude of GratitudeFebruary 2, 2017 by Debra Kasowski from Canada
Love Georgian's approach to helping people shift their focus and attention to being grateful. Great energy and insights to concentrate on what is GREAT in the world and how we can have more of it!
- I love it!December 10, 2016 by Nicole Holland @ BBRShow.com from Canada
Such a great mission! I'm so grateful to have found Georigian's show that focuses on inspiring and uplifting listeners through his own insights and those off his guests.
- Beautiful interviews!December 9, 2016 by Tara Williams Phone from United States
What a light this podcast is. If you need a daily pick me up, this podcast is just what you need. Keep those wonderful interviews coming!
- Great listenSeptember 10, 2016 by meliniz from United States
I'm all about living with gratitude...so this podcast fits well into my life. It's a newer podcast so keep it up!
- Please listen! So importantSeptember 9, 2016 by samiam918 from United States
Incredibly important topic to keep talking about -- gratitude takes WORK! We need more shows like this, everyone needs to "have an attitude of gratitude"
- Great Topic and Interesting GuestsSeptember 9, 2016 by JeffKorhan from United States
This show is on my short list. What a great theme for a podcast. Georgian asks good questions. And the guests are interesting too!
- Great show!September 9, 2016 by RockinRealEstateRebel from United States
Really great show! Inspiring and uplifting! Georgian does a great job of hosting!
- Gratitude Attitude! Great Show!September 9, 2016 by BestEverShow from United States
Great interviews and energy! We all need the Gratitude Attitude! It is great listening to this show and be reminded of how far gratitude can go in changing your life and those around you! -Joe
- Really great directionSeptember 9, 2016 by Gregg Clunis from United States
Fantastic direction for this podcast. Listened to episode 4 and the quality of the guest was high. Keep going!
- Grateful for your showSeptember 9, 2016 by Johnp@pleasefinishyourbook from United States
Georgian, I enjoy the interviews and stories of gratitude. Great Job!
- Heart FollowerSeptember 6, 2016 by NikkiPava from United States
I'm already looking forward to more beauty that Georgian will bring to the world. Each interview has given me even more practices and insights to bring more gratitude, love, and joy into my life.
- Inspiring Guests, Uplifting Stories, Important MissionSeptember 4, 2016 by Andy-Burton from Canada
We can all use more gratitude in our lives and this podcast delivers a healthy dose of inspiring guests with uplifting stories to help us reconnect to everything we have to be grateful for. Love it! :)
- Keep it up, Be ThankfulSeptember 3, 2016 by Fatherof10yrold from United States
Georgian Benta does a good job connecting topics and delivering quality content.
- It's like taking a spiritual vitamin -- for the health of the heart & soul!September 2, 2016 by GeorgeKao.com from United States
Being part of this podcast itself was a healing experience for me. Thank you Georgian Benţa. In my interview, I talked about: * What advice I would give to my younger self * 2 experiences in my life (in relationships, and in work) that taught me to be more grateful * A specific practice I do several times a day that puts me back into the right mindset * The people I'm most grateful to I'm looking forward to listening to the other episodes as well!
- Great new show!September 2, 2016 by M.C Laubscher from United States
Fantastic show! Love the purpose and mission! Highly recommend this as a source of daily inspiration!
- Live your life with gratitude!September 2, 2016 by Mockaitis from United States
If you start your day by listening to something inspiring, you are much more likely to have a good day. "The Gratitude Podcast" fulfills this need by showcasing a variety of inspiring stories from a variety of influencers. Every episode is an absolute joy. Through the various tips and tricks that the guests ad host Georgian Benta provide, you can live your life with even more gratitude. Check it out!
- Greatful!September 2, 2016 by Henry Lopez @ How of Business from United States
Thanks for the new show! Inspirational and motivational new content. Please keep it up, and I hope you acheive you 100k person goal, and then some!
- Well thought out show!September 2, 2016 by Mr Hez from United Kingdom
Thank you for doing this Georgian! Congratulations we all need some inspiration everyday! Great job!
- Clear and conciseSeptember 2, 2016 by Can't get enough!!! Thank you! from United States
Great show! Good interviews! Helpful and motivating!
- Master TeacherSeptember 2, 2016 by Meryl Hershey Beck from United States
The more we focus on gratitude, the better our lives will be! I am so impressed that Georgian Benta has created the Gratitude Podcast. The interview with George Kao was great (and his favorite quote is one that I often quote too!). And I was honored and thrilled to be interviewed by Georgian. I can't wait to hear more of the interviews - they are very upllifting and inspirational.
- Life is not always easySeptember 2, 2016 by namtrok from United States
But listening to the first few episode of Georgian's new podcast has helped me through those dark moments. Thanks, Looking forward to more!
- So Needed!September 2, 2016 by BWith1 from United States
Thanks for starting this podcast! Gratitude is transforming!
- Great ConceptSeptember 2, 2016 by Kevin Christie II from United States
I am really trying to introduce gratitude into my daily life and this has been helpful for me so far. I enjoy the guests on this show.
- The World Needs More GratitudeSeptember 1, 2016 by JasonStein.com from United States
Georgian Benta has a great mission. Touch 100,000 lives with gratitude. Just hearing the guest podcast with George Kao reminded me how easy it is to get overwhelmed and how simple it is to retrun to gratitude. I recommend this podcast if you are looking for the reset button on returning to a life of gratitude.
- Life as a journey of gratitudeSeptember 1, 2016 by Stephen Dynako from United States
I was grateful for George’s sharing of how practicing gratitude enhanced his relationships and work, plus was the sustenance that helped him to endure difficult times. The gratitude breathing exercise he demonstrates is powerful, as well.
Want to find out what are the