In this article, I wanted to give you an easy way to get inspired. These gratitude quotes are the best of the best, meaning that they are the favorite gratitude quotes chosen by each of the 30+ guests that have already been featured on The Gratitude Podcast.
By clicking on each image, you’ll get to the page where you can listen to the actual interview and learn why that guest chose the quote and what’s the meaning behind it.
Hope you will find this a useful resource. You can easily share it with your friends and loved ones on Facebook, on Twitter, and even on Gmail or Yahoo.
1. A grateful heart is a magnet for Miracles
This quote has been chosen by Debra Kasowski in interview: 024: People Want To Be Valued And Appreciated – Debra Kasowski.
To listen, just click on the image above.
2. “The more value you find in yourself the more appreciative you are of your life and of everyone else” – Rino Soriano
This quote is from the interview I did with Rino Soriano that you can find here.
3. “The present moment is called present for a reason, it’s because it’s a gift”
This quote is from the interview with the CEO of Simplero, Calvin Correli.
4. A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude – Nishan Panwar
It sure does and you can listen to how Darya Haitoglou enriches her relationships with the help of gratitude.
5. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change – Wayne Dyer
Listen to Jason Stein’s story of how he went from divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure to an amazing business, home and family through the power of gratitude.
6. Today simply bless everyone that is a part of your world – HealThruWords
7. “In order to appreciate life, start with yourself first” – Yenny Strongren
8. “Bring gratitude and life will bring everything to you back” – Andreea Stör
9. True forgiveness is when you can say “Thank you for that experience” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “Trade your expectations for appreciation and your whole world changes in an instant” – Anthony Robbins
11. It’s a great day to have a great day – Unknown
12. “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.” – Zig Ziglar
13. “Gratitude will not make pain go away but will help loosen the bons of suffering” – Dr. Bruce Singer
14. “When I started counting my blessings my whole life turned around” – Willie Nelson
15. “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth” – Muhammad Ali
15. “What you think about, you bring about” – Lisa Nichols
16. “The root of Joy is Gratefulness… It is not Joy that makes us Grateful; it is Gratitude that makes us Joyful.” – Brother David Steindl-Rast
17. “Gratitude: the words before all else.” – Native American saying
18. We get to get up in the morning. We don’t “have to get up in the morning.” – Corbie Mitleid
19. “Give yourself permission to step into your dreams” – Teresa de Groisbois
20. “Some people feel the rain, others just get wet” – Bob Marley